We offer insurance policies to cover your home, farm or crop. We also offer polices for landlords and renters. We can help you find the right insurance to fit your needs.


Homeowners Insurance

Whether you’re a new homeowner or have lived in your house for years, your house is one of your most important investments. Make sure your home is protected with a homeowners insurance policy.

Homeowner’s insurance not only helps protect your home and property, but can also cover your personal belongings, yourself and your guests.

A homeowner’s insurance policy can safeguard you against:

  • Fire
  • Theft
  • Vandalism
  • Lawsuits
  • Weather Damage
  • Liability
  • Personal Property
  • and other covered losses

Talk to Farmers Union Midwest Agency today for advice on the best combination of homeowners insurance coverage and value to protect your hard-earned investment.


Renters Insurance

If the unfortunate happens, could you afford to replace your personal belongings? Renters insurance allows you an affordable way to replace your personal belongings, help pay unexpected expenses and can even insure you against other people’s injuries in your place, certain lawsuits and more. Renters insurance is for anyone who is renting an apartment, condo, house or dorm room.

We can help you find a policy that will give you peace of mind when you need it most. Contact us to see how affordable a renters insurance policy can be.


Landlord Insurance

Farmers Union Midwest Agency offers landlord insurance to anyone who rents out a home, duplex, triplex or quad. It protects your property from damages and loss of income should the property become unlivable. Coverage also includes structures on the property such as garages, sheds or buildings, tools you may use for repair or maintenance of the structure such as lawn mowers or trimmers, and items on the premises that are used by your tenants such as washers and dryers.

Landlord insurance also provides liability protection to help pay for medical bills or legal expenses if someone is injured on your rental property and you are found liable.

With repairs, finding the right tenants, and more, you have enough on your mind. Let us help you find the right policy so you have one less thing to worry about. Call Farmers Union Midwest Agency today at 402-986-1200.


Farm Insurance

Make sure what you have worked so hard for is protected. Your farm can be more than just a place to work, it is often your home. We offer policies designed to fit your unique needs.

Whether you own or rent, raise crops, livestock or both, regardless of the size of operation you run, you need a policy tailored to cover your investment.

Farm insurance can help protect your:

  • Farm Home and its Contents
  • Personal Property
  • Structures or Other Buildings
  • Machinery and Equipment
  • Autos
  • Liability Protection
  • and more

Get a free quote from us today! We can help you find a policy that provides flexible coverage for both your personal and business needs.


Crop Insurance

Rest easy knowing your have a solid risk management plan in place. We offer the crop and livestock insurance policies you need to cover the risks that concern you the most. Preserve your way of life by safeguarding against the inevitable that is bound to happen in the agricultural world.

We can help you find the right policy to insure against:

  • Crop Hail Coverage
  • Yield Protection
  • Revenue Protection
  • Margin Protection
  • Pasture or Rangeland Protection
  • Livestock Risk Protection
  • Multi-Peril Protection

Protect your investment by having a solid insurance policy behind you. Contact us to learn more about what we can do to help you mitigate your risks.