We have policies available to insure your ATV, RV (motorhome or camper), motorcycle, jet ski, boat, car or truck. Let us help you find the right insurance policy to protect you on the open road or water.


Auto Insurance

Wherever you go, make sure you have the right car or truck insurance to protect you along your journey. We offer the right kind of policy to fit your needs.

Driving a brand new vehicle? If you’re financing a car, your lender my require you to have extra coverage.

Looking for liability coverage only? We offer policies for you to meet your legal responsibility to others for bodily injury or property damage.

In addition, you can get property coverage that pays for damage or theft of your vehicle and medical coverage for the cost of treating injuries, rehabilitation and sometimes lost wages and funeral expenses.

No matter what type of policy you are looking to buy, we have it! We represent dozens of fine companies to choose from. Get a free quote from us today.


Motorcycle Insurance

Hit the open road without worrying about insufficient insurance coverage. We offer policies that guard against theft, custom parts and accessories, medical coverage, liability coverage, uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage and roadside assistance.

Relax and enjoy the ride. We’ve got you covered.


Recreational Vehicle Insurance

When you go traveling, an RV can make your adventure more exciting. Knowing your RV is covered will give you the peace of mind to de-stress and savor your journey.

You want coverage that treats your RV like part home and part vehicle, which it is! That’s why Farmers Union Midwest Agency offers coverage for your motor home, trailer or camper at a price you can afford.

Relish the great outdoors without any stress. We can help you find the right policy to meet your needs.


ATV Insurance

You need coverage for your ATV, just like your car or truck. If you want to ride in some places, such as a state park, basic ATV insurance is even required by law. An all-terrain vehicle (ATV) can be dangerous to people who ride them and also to those around them, and it can be expensive to replace if it’s damaged.

Most insurance companies cover ATVs, UTVs, utility vehicles or side-by-sides under their motorcycle insurance policies, but rates are generally less for off-road vehicles.

Contact us today to find out how to get the best value and price for your ATV insurance needs.


Boat & Watercraft Insurance

From jet skis to motorboats, we have the right boat insurance coverage for your needs. Most policies are available for less than a dollar a day.

We offer comprehensive protection that can help insure you against the risks of owning and operating your boat, including damage and loss caused by common risks, such as storms, theft and collision, its motor, and the trailer. Our insurance packages also offer protection against liability lawsuits and medical payments.

Call Farmers Union Midwest Agency today at 402-986-1200. We will help you make your time on the water stress and worry free!